Tues 29 Oct – Sat 2 Nov 2019, 10-4pm. School of Rock Theatre Workshop. An amazing week long workshop, offering the chance for children and young adults to take part in a West End experience based on the smash hit Movie & Musical ‘School Of Rock’
This workshop offers children and young adults between the ages of 6-16 the opportunity to work with top West End performers who have starred in many musicals both in the West End and Internationally, and will share their knowledge and experiences of life on stage and screen.
Whatever performance experience your child has, whether they are a budding star, or never set foot on the stage, worry not, this is an amazing opportunity to build confidence and work on their techniques and team building abilities.
Throughout the week your children will learn different skills in all areas of performing arts, working towards a showcase on Saturday afternoon where family and friends are invited to attend.
The workshop will run from 10am to 4pm daily, with sessions taught by fully DBS checked professionals.
Participants will be divided into groups according to their age.
This will mean that all children and young adults get maximum benefit in the development of their skills.
What you can expect from the experience:
– 5 classes daily including drama, dance, singing and musical theatre.
– A fantastic opportunity to work with top West End performers.
– To learn new and improved skills and techniques and to share their own ideas and experiences.
– To boost their confidence and work on friendship building skills.
– To offer mental stimulation and work on physical capability.
– To allow the child/young adult to develop creativity and feel free of judgement whilst working with like-minded children.
– To perform in a showcase on the final day, sharing all new skills learned throughout the week to family and friends.
The fee for this week long workshop is £150.00 per child (equivalent to £30.00 per day), with a reduced price of £100.00 per sibling.
To book a place on the workshop or for any further enquires please complete the Registration form on line.
email@example.com with the following information:
Parent/guardian name/Email/Telephone/Child’s Name/Child’s Age:
Once email registration has been received, a more detailed registration form will be emailed along with payment information for your completion. Places are limited, so please book early to avoid disappointment.